My Lovely Followers

Saturday 13 July 2013

Helllooooooo.......

OMW.....it's been nearly 3 months since I've posted on here, or really made anything!! I've been so busy at uni, year 3 is really hard lol, the placements are longer and then workload is bigger!! I can't wait til I qualify next March! I thought I'd better just pop on and explain where I've been. I may not of been crafting, but I have still been spending, below are couple of piccys of my new crafty stash! And I have all day today to play :) so excited!! So hopefully I should be back pretty soon with a card! I hope you are all okay, and I am going to try to pop round and visit you all this weekend!




As if the stash in the above piccy wasn't enough.....I went to Hobbycraft yesterday, and bought more!!!



Hugs Ann xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, look at that lovely lot! Have fun.
    Hugs
    Caz W

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your stash it always gives you a boost when playing with new stuff
    jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely new stash to inspire you! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow fabulous new goodies ann.i hope you get time to play with them all soon :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x