My Lovely Followers

Sunday 6 January 2013

Happy Birthday!

Helloooo Everyone....just a quickie from me today, I started placement again on Wednesday, and was at work til late last night! So I'm having a chill out day today, going to do some crafting in a bit :) I bought some water colour pencils in the sale I want to try!!!

Anyhoo.....here is a card I made just before xmas!



Sentiment ~ Hobbycraft
Papers ~ Stash (can't remember the name)
Banner ~ Memory Box Die
Twine ~ The Range
Star Die ~ X Cut

Thanks so much for looking! Enjoy your day!

Hugs Ann xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous ann.i love your fab paper and design and the bunting looks great :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Ann, love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x