My Lovely Followers

Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Reindeers

Happy Xmas Eve!!! I'm getting excited now that everything is pretty much done!!! We are having a little get together tonight, with a nice takeaway and some wine!! Getting into the Christmas spirit lol!!!

I have a card to show you that I made for a close friend, I have used this gorgeous deer stamp from Stampavie, I think this image is so sweet!!



Close up of the deers....


Recipe
Stamp ~ Stampavie
Medium ~ Pro's and Flex's
Ribbon ~ Fantastic Ribbons
Cardstock ~ Kraft Card
Papers ~ Kaisercraft
Pearls ~ Ebay
Sentiment ~ Craftwork Cards
Liquid Pearls
Stardust Stickles

Thank you all for visiting me!! I hope you all have a lovely day whatever you're up too!!!

Hugs Ann xxxx

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous ann.i love your design and adorable image.
    Wishing you a really Happy Christmas and thanks so much for all your comments on my blog this year :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x