My Lovely Followers

Friday 21 December 2012

Christmas Cracker

Hellloooo everyone.......I've been without my laptop since the weekend, as I cracked the screen!! But managed to get it fixed, and got it back yesterday!!!! So here I am with a card to share......



Close up of Image


I have used James Bear Christmas Cracker (I thought It could be used for a girlie card too!!!). The image has been coloured with Pro's and Flex's. I have applied Stardust Stickles, and put Liquid Pearls around the image. The papers are from Docrafts Me to You Collection. The Oval Die is Spellbinders Fancy Floral Ovals. The snowflake is from my new Marianne Design Finnish Snowflakes die (love these!!!). The gorgeous ribbon I picked up recently from The Range. Corner die is a Whimsy Die. Pearls are from my stash. 

I would like to enter this into:
LOTV ~ Something New (Snowflake die and Ribbon)
In the Pink ~ Pink and Pearlie
Divas by Design ~ Anything Goes

Thank you all for looking!!

Hugs Ann xxx

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card!! Love the pinks and pearls on here!! So glad you got your computer back hun! :) Thanks for sharing!! Happy Holidays! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
    *My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
    *My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
    Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous annie.fab pretty pink colours and i love the adorable bear.
    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann

    Your pink creation is so gorgeous.... I love how you've created the snow around the teddy with liquid pearls... and that luscious dotty ribbon finishes your card off beautifully!

    Thank you for sharing with us at In The Pink... hope to see you here again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Ann - love the cute image and the colouring. Fabulous use of the die cuts too.
    Thank you for joining us at ITP - hope we will see yo again next year!
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card and thanks for joining us at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS. I love all the fab pink. My fave colour and my favourite James the bear image.
    Happy New Year
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    Lili’s Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x