My Lovely Followers

Monday 22 October 2012

Another Christmas Card

Hellooo everyone....hope you're all ok! I've been away for a few days, which was nice! I have a card to share with you today, another christmas card woohoo!!!



I have used Summer Flower Tilda, I thought she could be used for xmas too!! She is coloured with Pro's and Flex's. The papers are Kars, Sentiment is Whimsy. Corner die is from Memory Box. Heart, Ribbon and Charm from my Stash.


Thanks for looking, I am back into crafting again, I have my mojo back too :). I will be round to visit you all soon.



Big Hugs Ann

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Ann, I love the papers and die great colouring also

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ann, I love the colouring of Tilda and the glittery corner piece looks beautiful. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Ann. Love the image and gorgeous colour.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous ann.adorable tilda and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x