My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Cherished Friend

Good Evening!! I want to apologise (again!) for being such a bad blogger recently!! I lost my mojo for a while, and only managed to make cards for DT stuff!! But with a help from new stash (always helps) my mojo is slowly coming back!! 



I have used Summer Flower Tilda coloured with Pro's and Flex's. The gorgeous papers are the new Blank Canvas from First Edition mounted onto Vanilla Linen Cardstock from the papermill. The Sentiment is Whimsy Friendship Notables, cut out with the Notables 2 Die. The Butterflies is a Martha Stewart Punch. The Heart behind the image is a Joy Crafts Die. The Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. The Pearls and Lace are from my stash. I have used Stardust Stickles on the wings.


I would like to enter this into:
Cupcake Crafts ~ Flowers
Partytime Tuesdays ~ Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp ~ Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers ~ Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop ~ All the Three's (Flowers)
Deep Ocean ~ Things with Wings
Magnolia Liscious ~ Butterflies and Blooms
Just Magnolia ~ Show me a Heart
Tilda's Town ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for looking!

Hugs Ann xxx

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Ann, love the image and gorgeous papers.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love the lovely yellow butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Annie, this is so gorgeous. Love the image and scrummy colours. The little butterflies are so pretty.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card :) Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Cupcake Craft - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Ann, Mr Mojo must have sneaked back...gorgeous colouring and love little Tilda.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Ann love your new papers and the way you've coloured your little tilda

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous ann.the tilda is adorable and i love your soft colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet, love your colouring... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely! I adore this image...so pretty and your layout is gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet Ann! Adorable Tilda creating! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing anything goes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is sooo cute Annie!! Love it!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, great colour choice, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Annie, this is lovely. This Tilda is one of my faves and you've coloured her beautifully. Wonderful layout. Love your DP's.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. so pretty love your colour combo thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card!!!And thank you for playing with us at Bunny Zoe's ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x