My Lovely Followers

Thursday 9 August 2012

4 Crafty Chicks GD

Hellooooo.....I had scheduled this post for this morning.....but naughty blogger didn't post it!!! Anyway today is my second week as a GD for 4 Crafty Chicks and I am loving it so much, everyone is so lovely!! Today's theme is Up,Up and Away and here is my card....


I have used Tilda with Balloon and coloured with Pro's and Flex's. The Papers are Sweet Briar from Raspberry Road Designs. The Fence Die is  Magnolia Doo Hickey Die. The wooden butterfly is from my local craft shop. Pearls and lace are from my stash. The small butterflies are from a Memory Box Die. I have added stardust stickles to the balloon.


I do hope you can join in with challenge, please do pop over and see the DT gorgeous creations! 

Thanks for visiting! I am on holiday from uni for four weeks after tomorrow so I will be around to visit you all!

Hugs Ann xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Another awesome job girl, I love tilda and the colors you picked are wonderful. Super cute....thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Annie. Hope you are enjoying your timne as GDT. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute Tilda. Love the sparkle and all the butterflies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Ann love the aqua and the lace is gorgeous! Tilda looks adorable too hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card Annie love your colours

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous ann.i love your design and colours and fab sweet tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x