My Lovely Followers

Monday 4 June 2012

Just For You

Helloooo....I hope you've all had a fabby weekend :) I have a card to share with you that I made today using one my fave LOTV stamps I've had it ages and I love it!!


Close up of image


Image has been coloured with Pro's and Flex's


Card Recipe
Papers ~ Raspberry Road
Circle Edge ~ Nestie
Butterfly ~ Cheery Lynn Die
Flowers ~ X-Cut Punch
Lace ~ Ebay
Pearls ~ Stash
Heart ~ Meiflower
Sentiment ~ Pink Petticoat
Stickles Stardust

I would like to enter this into:
Cutie Pie ~ Die Cuts and Punches
Simon Says Stamp ~ Anything Goes
Divas by Design ~ Anything Goes
Lili's Little Fairies ~ Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin ~ Use Fave Stamp
Stamptacular Sunday ~ Inspiration Piccy
Addicted to Stamps ~ Bingo ~ Lace, Flowers & Bling

Thanks for Looking

Hugs



11 comments:

  1. So pretty, the colours are gorgeous and I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card annie.beautiful soft colours and i love the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, fab image & sparkle!

    Thank you for sharing with us this week at Divas, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. I love the soft blue and yellow, it's a really nice combination.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Love Mickaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card! Lovely soft colours and I love the cute LOTV image! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie I wish i had time to comment more on your cards I do visit and your work is amazing Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great lovely cute LOTV image, fab layout . Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge, good luck, cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOTV image so cute thank you for joining us at stamptaular this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Annie. THe image is beautifully coloured and I love the blue and yellow together.
    Thanks for joining us over at Addicted to Stamps
    Hugs
    Tasha
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply adorable. I love those sparkly flowers and blues! Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sundays. xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card in blue. Lovely details and image. Love these glitter flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Your Favourite Stamp” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x