My Lovely Followers

Friday 8 June 2012

Card Mad Fairy Challenge Card

Helloooo...I am a bit late posting my card today but I've just got back from picking my furbaby up, my poor cat has been in hospital last two nights she not been well at all....but she home now and feeling a lot better thankfully!!! Anyway enough waffling lol today see's a new challenge over at Card Mad Fairy's and the theme is Father's Day or Something Masculine.

Here is my Card


I have used Fender Digi Image 


Image has been coloured with Pro's and Flex's


I do hope you can join us this fortnight, looking forward to seeing your creations. Please do pop over and check out my fab teamies creation.

I would like to enter this into:

Digital Tuesday ~ Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations ~ Card for a Male

Hugs 


3 comments:

  1. Fab card Annie and love your design. Hope your cat is ok hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning annie.i love your colours and design and really fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. just right for our challenge at Creative Inspirations this week.Thanks for joining us at the challenge.
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x