My Lovely Followers

Friday 4 May 2012

Tilda with Balloon

Hi everyone....hope you're all ok! Sorry I haven't posted this week or been round to your blogs....I started my new placement on Tuesday and doing long days, and it's nearly a hours drive away from me so been so tired!! But i have a long weekend off now so hoping to catch up with you all.... I have a card to share with you today that I made earlier on using Tilda with Balloon.


A close up of the image


 Image has been coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers


Card Recipe
Stamp ~ Tilda with Balloon
Papers ~ Prima Printery 
Cardstock ~ Papermill Linen Card
Ribbon ~ Fantastic Ribbons
Fence ~ Memory Box Die
Cameo ~ Dunelm
Flowers ~ Nestie Rose Creation and Small Flower Punch
Pearls ~ Stash
Starduct Stickles

I would like to enter this into:
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
Just Magnolia ~ Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks ~ Fave embellishment (Ribbon, Pearls & Flowers)
Midweek Magnolias ~ May Flowers


Thanks for looking

Hugs


12 comments:

  1. Wow!!! this is beautiful, I love your colour combo, papers, design and that sweet Tilda. Beautiful creation my dear. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card annie.the tilda is so sweet and stunning lush papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie she is adorable what a stunning card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation sweetie x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Annie what a delightful little card its gorgeous hun, thanks for popping by my blog too its ever so kind of you xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Annie, this is so gorgeous, fabulous colours, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is lovely! One of my fave Tildas, I think she's so sweet :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ann, this is a stunner. Love the gorgeous Tilda and your amazing colouring. The papers and details are so scrummy too.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card for our "favorite embellishment" challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! Thanks for entering for our GDT spot too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super super cute. Love the colors and wee flowers! And your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at our May Flowers challenge at Midweek Magnolias challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, go to 4 CC and see!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What striking colours Annie, Love the papers and Tilda is coloured beautifully.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x