My Lovely Followers

Thursday 24 May 2012

Basket of Roses

Good Morning, hope you're all enjoying the sunshine....I hope it lasts for the weekend!! It's time for another challenge over at Just Inspirational, and we are sponsored by the fabulous LOTV who are offering a £10 gift voucher for their store to the winner.

My teamie Kate has chosen the inspiration pic today....


Here is my card


I have used Basket of Roses, I think this is my fave LOTV image!!


Image has been coloured with Pro's and Flex's



I do hope you can join in with us this week, I am at placement all day so I will pop around and see you all later on.

Hugs


3 comments:

  1. Annie, This is incredible! Fab coloring and I just love the lace and pearls. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card annie.i love your colours and fab sweet image and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, beautiful colours and details, sweet adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x