My Lovely Followers

Friday 27 April 2012

Patchwork Butterfly

Hey....hope you're all ok! Yay it's friday........I have a card to show you using one of my new LOTV stamps I picked up from the NEC a few weeks ago, and I have only inked him up today....shocking I know and he's sooo cute!!




I have used Promarkers and Flexmarkers:
Bear ~ Ice Grey One, Three and Pastel Pink
Butterfly ~ Aquarmarine, Hot Pink and Mint Green

Card Recipe:
Stamp ~ LOTV Patchwork Butterfly
Papers ~ Freebie from magazine
Sentiment ~ Tina Wenke
Tag ~ Memory Box 
Ribbon ~ Fantastic Ribbons
Flowers ~ Wild Orchid Crafts
Crochet Flower ~ My lovely Mum made
Cameo Brad ~ Dunelm
Butterfly ~ Cheery Lynn Die
Hellebore Die and Leaf Die ~ Magnolia Doo Hickey
Heart ~ Meiflower
Pearls ~ Stash

I would like to enter this into:
Divas by Design ~ Buttons or Bows
Simon says Stamp ~ Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations ~ Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday ~ Animal Magic
Paper Sundaes ~ Let's get Cute

That's all from me, I'll be back later to catch up with you all!

Hugs





17 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Annie, love the image and beautiful flowers. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Annie! Thanks for joining us at Divas this week. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the fab crochet flower...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as a button! Beautiful card, Annie! Lovely colours and layout, and you've used some really gorgeous embellishments like the cameo and heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning sweetie this is gorgeous, love the colours and papers, fabulous, huggles Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty card Annie, I love the colurs and the layout

    hugs Vicky x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card annie.i love the adorable image and really pretty colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice card thank you for joining us at paper sundaes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really really pretty card Ann, I love the colours you have put together and your details are perfect!
    Thanks for playing along at Diva's this with your 'Buttons & or Bows' and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh this is gorgeous! Love the colours and the image is super cute :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ann, this is absolutely gorgeous, love the sweet image and very pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card...all your added detail is fabulous...great design and your colouring skills are awesome..thanks for playing with PFP this week..www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooops me again
    thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Annie, thanks for becoming my follower and for joining in my candy! I like your style of cards and am your new follower too :o) Hope I find time to visit often!
    Love this cute card with the mega sweet image!
    xxx, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet, I love the image and butterfly and your Crochet Flower is gorgeous.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. How sweet and adorable is this card, love that image and all your added elements.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just gorgeous.. I love your use of colours...
    thanks for joining us over @ Passion for Promarkers this week. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x