My Lovely Followers

Thursday 2 February 2012

Just Inspirational Design Team

Good Morning Everyone, hope you are surviving the cold! I have some exciting news to share with you, it is my dream to become a member of a design team and I have been chosen to become a member of the Just Inspirational Design Team, I am so honoured to be a part of this so thank you to the girls :). The challenges run every Thursday morning, we would love for you to join us so please pop over and have a look http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/.

Can't wait to share my first design card!!

Big Hugs

Ann xxx

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team hunni, look forward to seeing some of your creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ann this is fabulous news. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it exciting? Looking forward to seeing your first project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done and I'm sure your going to love being a part of the team. awaiting your first card
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. huge congrats ann.have fun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Ann you deserve it, I will pop over and try to join in your challenge.
    Just thought I'd let you know you've won over at Madly truly crafty! Yay, congratulations twice. :o)
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x