My Lovely Followers

Sunday 26 February 2012

Happy Easter!

Hello, hope you are ok and enjoying the lovely sunshine! Sorry I haven't been uploading alot recently, I've been busy with uni, but I have a holiday coming up so time for craft :)

I have an Easter card to share with you today, I couldn't resist this stamp!!


Card Recipe
Stamp - Penny Johnson coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - Spring Drop First Edition
Lace - Ribbon Girl
Pearls and Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment - LOTV
Stardust Stickles

I would like to enter this into:
Cute Card Thursday - Winged Things
Stamping for the Weekend - Bingo Ribbon, Sparkles and Flowers
Allsorts - It's Your Choice

Thanks for looking

Hugs Ann xxx

6 comments:

  1. Aww this card is so cute, I love the wee chick. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card, adorable image
    Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    I have candy if your interested
    http://fleurapassionforcraft.blogspot.com/
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous ann.really pretty colours and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Annie with such a sweet image and fab colour combo!
    Thanks for entering our Free Choice challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Ann! Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x