My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Sweet Blossom

Good Evening all, hope you're all surviving the horrible weather really windy where I am :(. I have a couple of cards to share with you today, the first one is using Sweet Blossom wee stamp


A close up of the image






















A close up of the sentiment























Card Recipe
Stamp - Wee Stamp coloured with promarkers
Papers - First Edition Day Dream
Sentiment - LOTV
Flowers and Pearls - Wild Orchid crafts
Organza ribbon from stash
Hellebore - Magnolia doo hickey die

I would like to enter this card into:
My Mums Craft Shop - Something new - First edition papers are new with my christmas money!!
Simon Says Stamp - New Something - First edition papers are new


Thanks for looking
Hugs Ann xxx

5 comments:

  1. these are both lovely cards
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, lovely colour choices. Thanks for joining us at MMCS.
    Trudiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous, love the image and the pretty colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card and one of my fave images.. just wonderful. Thanks so much for playing at MMCS xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate and love reading them

Hugs Ann x